Adjusting 101 – Dallas, TX
March 6 @ 8:00 am - March 17 @ 5:00 pm$1,200.00 – $1,500.00
Adjust U, the training division of Mid America Catastrophe Services, has put together the most comprehensive and realistic training program for new adjusters to help them succeed on their next deployment- Adjusting 101. The course is an extensive two-week program – one week online and one week in person at our state-of-the-art training facility in Grand Prairie, TX. It is designed to replicate a real-world deployment.
Some highlights of the Adjusting 101 class
• We use the live programs of Xactimate and Xactanalysis during training. Cost of the course includes 30 days of a live subscription to Xactimate’s newest version of its estimating program X1. (A 265.00 Value)
This allows us to assign claims to students and have students go through the entire process of uploading a live claim. A priceless skill on your next deployment.
• We use the new Xactimate 341-page training manual to practice Xactimate writing skills. (A 60.00 Value)
• The first week of the course (Completed remotely online) will help the student organize and prepare them for the week of live training in our new training facility in Grand Prairie, TX.
• In addition to using our new mock-up training room to help demonstrate how residential homes are constructed, you will get to spend a day in the field with an experienced Field Adjuster to apply all your skills learned in the classroom to the inspection of a house.
• This is invaluable training for both the field and the desk adjuster.
Class size is limited to 15 to allow for individualized instruction. Please email any questions to email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you in a class soon! CE Credits are Available for AL, FL, OK, and TX
Instructions will be emailed with confirmation of registration.